- Date of Crime: 2005-12-30
- Location of crime:
- Hometown: Federal Way, WA
- Sex: M
- Age: 39
contractors subcontractors illegal aliens
- Sex: M
- Nationality: Mexico
We received two new victim entries yesterday, both were new information therefore in the future we will do this, the date of occurrence no matter how long ago the incident will be placed at the top of the list for one month and then put in dates of occurrence order.
Mark Stenberg was killed December 30th, 2005. The illegal alien who put the wrong I-Bolt in the concrete slab was Rigoberto P. Morales. The business owner who hired them is Bart Nelson, and the Job foreman who didn't bother to check the job the illegal did, is Joe Ross. All of Washington state. This information is from the news article and Stenberg’s mother Karen Anderson
A contractor hires cheap labor, Illegal aliens who can't speak English so mistakes are made that kills an American citizen and father of 3 young children another child is born 2 days after the death of its father. A father of 4 is dead because of cheap labor, pro illegal politicians who will not honor their oath of office or enforce the rule of law in America
The pro illegal supporters include some politicians, big business and big organizations. In the 2008 legislative session SB 458 was introduced in Kansas by Kansas Senator Peggy Palmer. This bill was designed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach. This bill would have changed the Kansas status as the sanctuary state that it is. The opposition to SB 458 follows; they are the usual suspects in every state in America.
Verbal Testimony- Opposing SB458
- Wichita Independent Business Association, President and Kansas Independent Business Coalition President, Tim Witsman. 445 N. Waco Street, Wichita, KS 67202
- Artistic Designs Lawn and Landscape Inc. HR Manager, Nestor Leon. PO Box 860576, Shawnee, Kansas, 66286. 913-888-7320
- Catholic Diocese of Dodge City, Sister Gemma Doll
- Hermes Company, Inc. Dalton Hermes, owner
- Julie Frady
- Kansas Board of Regents, Reginald L. Robinson, President, and CEO. 1000 SW Jackson, Suite 520, Topeka, KS 66612. 785-296-3421
- Kansas Catholic Conference, Arch Bishop Joseph F. Naumann, D.D, 6301 Antioch, Merriam, KS 66202. 913-722-6633
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce, President and CEO, Amy Blankenbiller. 835 SW Topeka, Blvd, Topeka, KS, 66612. 785-357-6321
- Kansas Farm Bureau, Terry D. Holdren, National Director
- Kansas Grain and Feed Assoc. Duane Simpson, CEO/Vice President. 816 SW Tyler, Suite 100, Topeka, KS, 66612. 785-234-0461
- Kansas Independent Oil and Gas Assoc. David M. Dayvault, President, Abercrombie Energy, LLC. CFO, 800 SW. Jackson St. Suite 1400, Topeka KS, 66612
- League of Kansas Municipalities, Sandy Jacquot, General Council. 300 SW 8th Ave. Topeka, KS, 66603. 785-354-9565.
- Johnson County Government, The Johnson County Board of County Commissioners, Steward J. Little, PhD, Little Government Relations. 800 SW Jackson, Suite 914. Topeka, KS 66612. 885-235-8187.
- MO/KS American Immigration Lawyers Association, Angela J. Furguson, Chairman.
- Public Health Dept. Director, Joseph M. Connor. 619 Ann Ave. Kansas City, KS, 66101. 913-321-4803.
- Central Plains Development, Owner, Robert A. Snyder. 3620 Sunnybrook, Wichita, KS. 67210. 316-312-3583.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church of Topeka, Sister Maria Luz Hernandez
- Society for Human Resource Management, Director of Governmental Affairs, Michael P. Aitken
- The Mdivani Law Firm LLC, Emily Haverkamp, Immigration Attorney. 7007 College Blvd. Suite 460, Overland Park, KS. 66212 913-317-6200 email@example.com
- The Mdivani Law Firm LLC, Mira Mdivani, Immigration Attorney, 7007 College Blvd. Suite 460, Overland Park, KS. 66212. 913-317-6200.
- Kansas Business Coalition, Ally Devine
Written Testimony- Opposing SB458
- United Methodist Women of the Kansas East Conference, President Sue Littrell, and Social Action, Susan G. Fowler.
- Heritage Lawns LTD, Wes Ory, President
- Wichita Area Builders Association, President/CEO Wess Galyon
- Artistic designs lawn and landscape, Inc. Duane Lukowsky, PO Box 860576, Shawnee Kansas, 66286, 913-888-7320
- Associated General Contractors of Kansas, Associate Government Affairs Director, Eric Stafford, 200 SW 33rd Street, Topeka, KS 66611, 785-266-4015
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. HOA Chapter, Jim Kistler, President and CEO, 6950 Squibb Road, Suite 418, Mission, KS, 66202 913-831-2221
- Dominican Sisters of Great Bend Kansas, Sister Rene Weeks, OP President
- Grass Roots Inc. President, Lance Shelhammer, II. Olathe KS.
- Topeka Kansas Chamber of Commerce, Christy Caldwell, Vice President Government Relations. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Kansas City, President and CEO, Carlos Gomez.
- Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, MO. 600 E. 103rd St. Kansas City, MO 64131. 816-942-8800
- Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa, Oklahoma, Paul Kane
- Social Security Administration, Assistant Inspector General for the Office of Audit, Steve Schaeffer
- Justice and Peace Center, Sisters of St. Joseph, Sister Esther Pineda, CSJ. Concordia, KS,
- Kansas Building Industry Assoc, Inc, Executive Director, Chris Wilson
- Kansas Business Coalition, Amy Blankenbiller
- Kansas Cooperative Council, Executive Director, Leslie Kaufman, PO Box 1747 Hutchison, KS, 67504. 785-233-4085. email@example.com
- Kansas Corporation Commission, Mathew A. Spurgin, Litigation Council. 1500 SW Arrowhead Rd, Topeka, KS 66604, 785-271-3100
- Kansas Families for Education, Executive Director, Kathy Cook. 15941 W. 65th Street, #104 Shawnee KS, 66217. 913-825-0099
- Kansas Manufactured Housing Assoc. Executive Director, Martha Smith. 3521 SW 5th Street, Topeka, KS 66606, 785-357-5256. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas Pork Association President/CEO, Tim Stoda. 2601 Farm Bureau Rd. Manhattan, KS, 66502. 785-776-0442. email@example.com
- Kansas Restaurant and Hospitality Association, Don Sayler, President/CEO, 3500 N. Rock Road, Building 1300, Wichita, KS, 67226. 800-369-6787. KSREST@KRHA.ORG
- Kansas Society of Human Resource Management - State Council Wichita Society of Human Resource Management, Trinidad Galdean, 8301 E. 21st Street North, Suite 370, Wichita, KS, 67206. 316-609-7900
- Kansas National Education Association, Mark Desetti. 715 SW 10th Ave. Topeka, KS 66612. 785-232-8271.
- Kansas League of United Latin American Citizens, Policy and Advocacy Director, Elias L.Garcia.
- Community Activist, Topeka, Nancy Ochoa.
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of Government Relations, J. Kent Eckles. 9001 W. 110th Street, Suite 150, Overland Park, KS, 66210. 913-491-3600.
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, Member of Leadership Team, Sister Linda Roth
- The Builders Association and Kansas City Chapter, AGC, Director of Governmental Affairs, Dan Morgan. 632 W. 39th Street, Kansas City, MO. 64111. 816-531-4741.
- The Kansas Contractors Association, 316 SW 33rd Street, Topeka, KS. 66605. 785-266-4152 firstname.lastname@example.org (written)
- Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment, Division of Health Cindi Treaster, Director Farm worker, Refugee and Immi______GRANT Health
- Kansas Association of Chiefs of Police, Ed Klumpp (written)