many descriptions at www.fncic-voiacm.org
We all know Kansas has been a state for more than 99 years (150 plus) the age field will only allow 2 characters.
During the 2006 legislative session in Kansas SB 458 was introduced by then Senator Peggy Palmer. It was neutered by most of the Topeka Senate traitors. One Senators office reported that telephone calls of support for the bill were 300 to 1. The Senate took the side of Kansas big business instead of the will of the people. The bill was not passed thus leaving Kansas as the sanctuary state that it remains.
During the 2010 legislative session HB 2372 was introduced by Rep Lance Kinzer. Once again the bill was not passed. Both bills were written by Secretary of State Kris Kobach and Kansas remains a sanctuary state while 12 + or - states have passed legislation.
Petitions are now being circulated to urge legislators to pass yet another illegal alien bill in Kansas for the 2012 session. If you would like to support this project contact Renee Slinkard at email@example.com
If you would like to know who the Kansas Senators (some past and present) and big business that were against the two immigration bills read on.
How they voted yes and no SB 458
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:40 AM
REPUBLICANS VOTING YES FOR SB 458
Jim Barnett, Emporia.
Les Donovan, Wichita.
Tim Huelskamp, Fowler.
Nick Jordan, Shawnee.
Phil Journey, Haysville.
Ralph Ostmeyer, Grinnell.
Peggy Palmer, Augusta.
Mike Petersen, Wichita.
Dennis Pyle, Hiawatha.
Mark Taddiken, Clifton.
REPUBLICANS VOTING NO AGAINST SB 458
Barbara Allen, Overland Park.
Pat Apple, Louisburg.
Karin Brownlee, Olathe.
Terry Bruce, Hutchinson.
Pete Brungardt, Salina.
Jay Scott Emler, Lindsborg.
Carolyn McGinn, Sedgwick.
Steve Morris, Hugoton.
Roger Pine, Lawrence.
Roger Reitz, Manhattan.
Derek Schmidt, Independence.
Vicki Schmidt, Topeka.
Jean Schodorf, Wichita.
Ruth Teichman, Stafford.
Dwayne Umbarger, Thayer.
John Vratil, Leawood.
Susan Wagle, Wichita.
Dennis Wilson, Overland Park.
David Wysong, Mission Hills.
REPUBLICANS NOT VOTING
Julia Lynn, Olathe.
DEMOCRATS VOTING YES for SB 458
Jim Barone, Frontenac.
Mark Gilstrap, Kansas City.
DEMOCRATS VOTING NO AGAINST SB 458
Donald Betts, Wichita.
Marci Francisco, Lawrence.
Greta Goodwin, Winfield.
David Haley, Kansas City.
Anthony Hensley, Topeka.
Laura Kelly, Topeka.
Janis Lee, Kensington.
Chris Steineger, Kansas City.
In Person Verbal Testimony- Opposing SB458
- Wichita Independent Business Association, President and Kansas Independent Business Coalition President, Tim Witsman. 445 N. Waco Street , Wichita , KS 67202
- Artistic Designs Lawn and Landscape Inc. HR Manager, Nestor Leon. PO Box 860576 , Shawnee , Kansas , 66286 . 913-888-7320
- Catholic Diocese of Dodge City , Sister Gemma Doll
- Hermes Company, Inc. Dalton Hermes, owner
- Julie Frady
- Kansas Board of Regents, Reginald L. Robinson, President, and CEO. 1000 SW Jackson , Suite 520 , Topeka , KS 66612 . 785-296-3421
- Kansas Catholic Conference, Arch Bishop Joseph F. Naumann, D.D, 6301 Antioch , Merriam , KS 66202 . 913-722-6633
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce, President and CEO, Amy Blankenbiller. 835 SW Topeka , Blvd, Topeka , KS , 66612 . 785-357-6321
- Kansas Farm Bureau, Terry D. Holdren, National Director
- Kansas Grain and Feed Assoc. Duane Simpson, CEO/Vice President. 816 SW Tyler , Suite 100 , Topeka , KS , 66612 . 785-234-0461
- Kansas Independent Oil and Gas Assoc. David M. Dayvault, President, Abercrombie Energy, LLC. CFO, 800 SW. Jackson St. Suite 1400 , Topeka KS , 66612
- League of Kansas Municipalities , Sandy Jacquot, General Council. 300 SW 8th Ave. Topeka , KS , 66603 . 785-354-9565.
- Johnson County Government , The Johnson County Board of County Commissioners , Steward J. Little, PhD, Little Government Relations. 800 SW Jackson, Suite 914 . Topeka , KS 66612 . 885-235-8187.
- MO/KS American Immigration Lawyers Association, Angela J. Furguson, Chairman.
- Public Health Dept. Director, Joseph M. Connor. 619 Ann Ave. Kansas City , KS , 66101 . 913-321-4803.
- Central Plains Development, Owner, Robert A. Snyder. 3620 Sunnybrook, Wichita , KS . 67210. 316-312-3583.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church of Topeka , Sister Maria Luz Hernandez
- Society for Human Resource Management, Director of Governmental Affairs, Michael P. Aitken
- The Mdivani Law Firm LLC, Emily Haverkamp, Immigration Attorney. 7007 College Blvd. Suite 460 , Overland Park , KS . 66212 913-317-6200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mdivani Law Firm LLC, Mira Mdivani, Immigration Attorney, 7007 College Blvd. Suite 460 , Overland Park , KS . 66212. 913-317-6200.
- Kansas Business Coalition, Ally Devine
Written Testimony- Opposing SB458
Written Testimony- Opposing SB458
- United Methodist Women of the Kansas East Conference, President Sue Littrell, and Social Action, Susan G. Fowler.
- Heritage Lawns LTD , Wes Ory, President
- Wichita Area Builders Association, President/CEO Wess Galyon
- Artistic designs lawn and landscape, Inc. Duane Lukowsky, PO Box 860576 , Shawnee Kansas , 66286 , 913-888-7320
- Associated General Contractors of Kansas , Associate Government Affairs Director, Eric Stafford, 200 SW 33rd Street , Topeka , KS 66611 , 785-266-4015
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. HOA Chapter, Jim Kistler, President and CEO, 6950 Squibb Road, Suite 418, Mission, KS, 66202 913-831-2221
- Dominican Sisters of Great Bend Kansas , Sister Rene Weeks, OP President
- Grass Roots Inc. President, Lance Shelhammer, II. Olathe KS .
- Topeka Kansas Chamber of Commerce, Christy Caldwell, Vice President Government Relations. email@example.com
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Kansas City , President and CEO, Carlos Gomez.
- Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City , MO. 600 E. 103rd St. Kansas City , MO 64131 . 816-942-8800
- Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa , Oklahoma , Paul Kane
- Social Security Administration, Assistant Inspector General for the Office of Audit, Steve Schaeffer
- Justice and Peace Center , Sisters of St. Joseph , Sister Esther Pineda, CSJ. Concordia , KS ,
- Kansas Building Industry Assoc, Inc, Executive Director, Chris Wilson
- Kansas Business Coalition, Amy Blankenbiller
- Kansas Cooperative Council, Executive Director, Leslie Kaufman, PO Box 1747 Hutchison , KS , 67504 . 785-233-4085. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas Corporation Commission, Mathew A. Spurgin, Litigation Council. 1500 SW Arrowhead Rd , Topeka , KS 66604 , 785-271-3100
- Kansas Families for Education, Executive Director, Kathy Cook. 15941 W. 65th Street, #104 Shawnee KS , 66217 . 913-825-0099
- Kansas Manufactured Housing Assoc. Executive Director, Martha Smith. 3521 SW 5th Street , Topeka , KS 66606 , 785-357-5256. email@example.com
- Kansas Pork Association President/CEO, Tim Stoda. 2601 Farm Bureau Rd. Manhattan , KS , 66502 . 785-776-0442. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas Restaurant and Hospitality Association, Don Sayler, President/CEO, 3500 N. Rock Road, Building 1300, Wichita, KS, 67226. 800-369-6787. KSREST@KRHA.ORG
- Kansas Society of Human Resource Management - State Council Wichita Society of Human Resource Management, Trinidad Galdean, 8301 E. 21st Street North, Suite 370, Wichita, KS, 67206. 316-609-7900
- Kansas National Education Association, Mark Desetti. 715 SW 10th Ave. Topeka , KS 66612 . 785-232-8271.
- Kansas League of United Latin American Citizens, Policy and Advocacy Director, Elias L.Garcia.
- Community Activist, Topeka , Nancy Ochoa.
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of Government Relations, J. Kent Eckles. 9001 W. 110th Street, Suite 150 , Overland Park , KS , 66210 . 913-491-3600.
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth , Member of Leadership Team, Sister Linda Roth
- The Builders Association and Kansas City Chapter, AGC , Director of Governmental Affairs, Dan Morgan. 632 W. 39th Street , Kansas City , MO. 64111 . 816-531-4741.
- The Kansas Contractors Association, 316 SW 33rd Street , Topeka , KS . 66605. 785-266-4152 email@example.com (written)
- Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment, Division of Health Cindi Treaster, Director Farm worker, Refugee and Immi___GRANT Health
- Kansas Association of Chiefs of Police, Ed Klumpp (written)